CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jonas Brothers here we come... Again


I just found out that the Jonas Brothers will be having another concert. This time it's in Vegas. I thought I would suprise Hannah and her little school friend and take them on a little road trip to Vegas.

It's going to work out perfectly. Her friend is camping out by Baker for the weekend (1 hour from Vegas) ... Sooooooo, Hannah and I will wake up early and drive to Baker where they will both be suprised to see eachother.. I bought them both matching Jonas Brothers t-shirts. I will have them open them up and that is when they will both find out that they are going to the concert. After the concert we will all venture home for probably the worlds best nights rest...


0 comments: