CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Woe is Me!

I try not to use this blog to pull a "Woe is Me" moment, but I can't help it today.. Maybe it's the weather that is keeping me in a slump. My husband and I have decided to try and have more childern. These past couple of months I have had such a need to be a mother to more kids. I have always had a great love for children, but was not able to have more.. That's why Hannah is a very special little girl and I cherish her. We received the good news that we can try, but have been unsuccesful.. I know they say when you try it doesn't happen, but why me.. Did I do something wrong?? Am I being punished??
I had a conversation with a very smart and wise women that reminded me that God doesn't punish. He loves and will bless you with children on his own time. I need to put this all in the Lords hands. Honestly it's very hard. I have always figured ways to make things work. I need to trust in the Lord and know he is watching over me every moment and loves me for who I am and will continue to bless me whether it's with more children or not. I am extremly greatful for my life and my family. I would love to add more little ones and hope one day we can, but for now I am enjoying every moment that I have with Hannah and Jeff.

4 comments:

Loni's World said...

:) Keep your head up. I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck!

Bridget said...

Julie your in my prayers, God loves you so much and he has a perfect plan for your family. Love you my friend! Wish I could of sat with you at breakfast...trust me! lol

kellie said...

Hey Julie, so sorry about your woes. Your friend is right. You can't buy the kind of education you get through your trials...as much as it is no fun at all. We will definitely keep you in our prayers. We love you!!!

Bridget said...

lets get together!!!!!!!!!!!it's getting hot want to take another trip to the beach?