CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Crazy

OK.. Everyone is telling me that I'm crazy.. As of right now I am 100% complete with my Christmas shopping.. Yeahooo!! I have already started to plan for Hannah's birthday which is in February... I figured since she didn't get much of a birthday party last year I will make up for it this year.. I think with all the extra thought and all the time I have it might be a little overboard... I have a tea party theme going.. I rented a limo for her actual birthday which is on a Friday (and just so happens to land on Valentines day), I am waiting for a price quote from a carriage place that has Cinderella's carriage.... O well. They are only 7 once. I just have to think of something better each year.. Yipes!! What have I gotten myslef into.. O well.. Make sure you check back in February to see pictures of the BIG Party..

4 comments:

Kristen Beqari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Beqari said...

Wow! I am impressed. Completly done with Christmas shopping by the first week of October!
...and I thought I was ahead of the game because I bought my cards and wrapping paper early

Hollie said...

Wow, that is impressive! I'm half way there....it's better than last year:)

kellie said...

That is amazing. I am not even close.