CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Not Spoiled!!! ~ Just Loved


OK ~ So some people would say I'm spoiled. I go through cars like I go through shoes.... There is just something about a new car that I love... When I got married 3 years ago I bought a 4 door PT Cruiser.. I had that car for 2 years and decided I wanted a convertable... So I purchased a convertable PT crusier. I had that car for a year and a couple months then decided I wanted a bigger car... So I purchased the car you see in the above...
I like to think I spoil myself... I work hard for everything that I have therefore I spoil myself to feel like I am rewarded... Yes my husband helps out a lot but I like to feel I'm doing it on my own.. hehehe!!

1 comments:

Kristen Beqari said...

Congrats...It is beautiful!