CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Family




My Family!!!

What would I do without them. My husband has been the best thing that as come into my life. (other then Hannah of course). He has a very kind heart and loves his family.
My husband has helped me find myself. He has helped me to be a strong person and have a mind of my own. For that and many other things I love him with all me heart. He has completed not only me but my family.
As for Hannah ~ What can I say. How can you not fall in love with Hannah. This kid, let me tell you, she is such a goof ball. She is the icing on the cake. I love this kid and she will have my heart forever and ever... This little girl is my life.

My life has been so blessed. I couldn't have asked for a better family...

0 comments: