CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

A Proud Aunt!!





















I am a very proud Aunt. My brother and sister-in-law have 2 of the most cutest little boys in the whole world The olderst is 4 and the youngest is 2.... They are both so full of energy and they are both my little love bugs.....
As of last week there is a new addition to their family. A little girl.. She is so beautiful and such a good baby. I haven't seen her in person yet, but I do have A LOT of pictures and we do have a trip to go and visit them very soon.... I can't wait to see them!!! ~ I will post pictures from our trip....

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm guessing that this is Ben. Those are some cute kids! Tell him hi from us when you go see them. Try and get them to start a blog too.....this is fun!

kellie said...

Wow! They look like we are related to them. Where is Ben now? Very cute! Thanks.